Wealth In It’s Most Solid And Secure Form: Compelling Reasons To Include Hard Assets In Your Portfolio
- Governments and their paper currencies rise and fall, but Precious Metals always have intrinsic value.
- Throughout the ages Gold & Silver have always been a hedge against inflation and fluctuating currencies.
- Physical Gold and Silver have no counter party risk.
- Precious Metals are assets easily liquidated.
- We are experiencing unprecedented global demand for Gold as well as Silver and demand consistently outstrips supply.
- The ultimate safe haven during periods of political uncertainty.
- Over the last 10 years, Gold and Silver have out- performed the major indices by large margins.
- China and India’s new middle class are buying Gold and Silver at record rates.
- Gold and Silver cannot go bankrupt.
Fancy Colored Diamonds…
- Underrated, underappreciated and undervalued.
- Natural Fancy Colored Diamonds are deemed by some to be the most valuable, invisible international currency.
- They provide “portable wealth” due to their ease of movement; a multimillion dollar portfolio can be held in the palm of your hand.
- Fancy Colored Diamonds can be a store of value protecting against inflation, economic upheavals, or devaluation of paper fiat currencies.
- They require no maintenance and can be easily carried and stored.
- For estate planning purposes, Fancy Colored Diamonds can be privately passed down to future generations.
- Fancy Colored Diamonds are a private way to diversify and store assets. In most countries no registration or disclosure of holdings is required.